Beauty Glow is a popular brand of mineral makeup that flawlessly covers and is natural and good for your skin.
1. Before applying your Beauty Glow makeup, make sure that your face is freshly cleansed and dried. If your skin is dry, you may want to apply a moisturizer before you apply your makeup. Be sure to allow any moisturizing product to dry/absorb completely before moving on to the next step.
2. Gently tap a small portion of the foundation makeup into the overturned lid of the container or onto a makeup palette. A little Beauty Glow makeup goes a long way, so you don’t need much.
3. Swirl the foundation brush through the minerals and then tap the brush against the side of the lid to remove any excess. Again, less is more!
4. Gently swirl the brush over your skin to transfer the Beauty Glow makeup, using circular motions. I like to begin with any problem areas, because this is where you want to build up the most coverage. I save the areas that don’t need much coverage for last.
5. I have a lot of trouble spots, including some blemishes, scars, and dark under-eye circles, so I also purchased a concealer (sold separately). It provides the added coverage I need for that flawless finish. I apply it to trouble areas after my foundation.
6. After I’ve achieved the desired amount of coverage with the foundation and concealer, I move on to the bronzer which provides a nice sun-kissed glow, while the mineral veil adds a subtle shimmer and gives a flawless finish.
If you’re looking for a light, natural makeup that's good for your skin, I highly recommend Beauty Glow makeup. When applied correctly, it lasts a long time, making it just as affordable as your favorite drugstore or makeup-counter brands.